You might find that you want to combine multiple archives in a nested structure. Say, for example, that you have several contacts and you decide that you want to stack their archives together for easier sharing and management.
Nesting & Stacking Archives
- Navigate to your archive.
- Edit your archive to disable the lightbox setting, if lightbox setting is enabled.
- Select the icon of a folder with a “+” sign ( ) displayed below the archive description.
- Repeat the steps of “Create an Archive.”
- Make the nested archive public by enabling the “Share archive with anyone” link.
- Go to the “Archives” page.
- Under the archive you want to move, select the crossed arrows icon ( ).
- In the pop-up window under the “Choose Destination” column, select where you would like to send your duplicated archive. Use the search tool or click on the plus/minus icon for easier searching.
- When prompted, select “Yes.” You have now moved an archive to another archive.