Lightbox is a modal image gallery that allows you to add a unique display style to your archives. Lightbox can be enabled or disabled on any archive in a few easy steps.
- Under your chosen archive, click the pencil icon ( ).
- Select or Deselect the “Lightbox” checkbox.
- Click “Update” to save your changes.
- Select the second tab (after “Settings” to share the archive with the client by entering their email address.
- By ticking the box next to “Anyone with the link below can view this file,” clients can share the link with others for easier access.
- Navigate to the Dropdown menu under “permission” and select “View only” or “View and edit."
- Fill in “Notification” description. The client will see this message in the body of their email.
- Client approval will display in real-time as the heart icon underneath the images changes from empty to filled.
Toggling Between List and Grid View
- Within any archive, click the icon with five lines ( ) located at the top center of the page.
- Select your preferred viewing arrangement.