In some cases, you may wish to share an individual image instead of the entire archive.
To Share an Individual Image:
- Under the image you want to share, select the right-facing arrow icon ().
- Under “Share with user,” enter the email address of the recipient.
- To enable editing privileges, select “View and edit” under “Permission.”
- Include an optional message in the “Notification” text box. This will show up as a message in the body of an email.
- Select “Send.” Your image has now been shared.
Revoking Image Sharing:
- Navigate to your image.
- Select the pencil icon ( ) above the image description.
- Select the tab “Shared.”
- Select “X” by the email address of the user with whom you no longer want to share the image.
- Select “Update.” The image is no longer shared with that user. The user is not notified when you unshare your image with them.